Contact lenses Air Optix

Contact lenses Air Optix

For Air Optix contact lenses, before sold under trademark O2 Optix, manufactured by Ciba Vision Company is characteristic high oxygen transmissibility. Therefore is possible to nap in them or even sleep in them for up to six nights extended wear.

Air Optix is monthly contact lens for daily wearing. The Material used in Air Optix is Lotrafilcon B (67% ). The remaining part /33%/ of the Air Optix lens is water content. The revolutionary Silikon-Hydrogel material used in Air Optix allows up to 5 times more oxygen through the lens than the leading made-to-order soft contact lenses. The high quality material makes Air Optix the most comfortable and the most regardful lens on the market. Contact lens Air Optix stipulate maximum comfort for whole day wearing.

Air Optix Parameters

Extended wear: Yes
BC: 8.6
Diameter: 14.2
Lenses per box: 6 lenses
Wear time: 30 days
Material: Lotrafilcon B
Oxygen transmissibility: 138 Dk/t
Water content: 33 %
UV filter: Not
Power: +6.00 to -10.00
Manufacturer: CIBA Vision